Customer Service Representative APPLY NOW
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling an array of front-facing duties. Some of these tasks include interacting with customers over the phone, in person, and/or via email and social media. Throughout all of these interactions Customer Service Representatives must maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity. We are looking for a candidate who is patient, empathetic, passionately communicative and able to put themselves inside the shoes of our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Answer and manage emails, chats, and/or interactive voice response systems
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Able to generate sales leads from calls and emails
- Ability to memorize, recall, or research answers quickly
- Able to address returns, refunds, and shipping tracking numbers
- Excellent at communicating over the phone and handling phone systems
- Strong computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents or updating customer profiles/accounts
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Customer-focused for positive customer experience and resolution
- Strong written communication skills
- Previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- High School Degree
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
Why work at C6?
We are a growing and exciting company. You will never get bored.
At C6 Medical, we provide a wide range of medical supplies, facility supplies and household items to our customers throughout Canada. We are a fast-growing company seeking a highly self-motivated individual who is eager to increase and promote sales growth of our medical and facilities products. Join our team if you are interested in long-term employment where you can make a difference and grow with our company.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our team.|||St. Catharines, ON (Downtown)|||||||||s5VWMBatCGMh.bE8|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single|||18.00|||||||||true