Inventory Manager APPLY NOW
We are seeking an Inventory Manager to become a part of our team!
The Inventory and Purchasing Manager performs all aspects of purchasing, inventory management, distribution and control of products. The Manager must identify the products that are to be purchased, identify the most appropriate supplier for the products, confirm all aspects of pricing, confirm all deliveries and maintain an inventory control database.
Responsibilities & Duties
The Purchasing/Inventory Manager’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with management to determine purchasing needs and requirements.
- Work with our current suppliers to place orders required to maintain inventory at optimal levels.
- Perform all purchasing functions, such as issuing purchase orders (POs) and pricing verification.
- Input and maintain database of all products monitors and maintains daily inventory update.
- Identify and resolve any and all issues related to inbound product quality, delivery, utilization and loss.
- Work with operations team to monitor inventory cycle counts and spot counts; research any variances and authorize appropriate inventory adjustments.
- Conduct records audit of inventory, adjustments and other metrics and prepare monthly/ quarterly/ annual reports of findings to management.
- Experience in purchasing and inventory control management.
- Experience and proficient in database management, analyzing and reporting data regarding inventory issues, results, trends, solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing data, problem identification and resolution and ability to generate clear/concise reports indicating key issues to management.
- Previous experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of popular inventory management software is optimal.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why Work for C6?
We are a growing and exciting company. You will never get bored.
At C6 Medical, we provide a wide range of medical supplies, facility supplies and household items to our customers throughout Canada. We are a fast-growing company seeking a highly self-motivated individual who is eager to increase and promote sales growth of our medical and facilities products. Join our team if you are interested in long-term employment where you can make a difference and grow with our company.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our team.|||St. Catharines, ON (Downtown)|||||||||evC~n.O9ylHw2j13|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||22.00|||24.00|||true