Free Shipping on orders over $69.
WELCH ALLYN SURETEMP PLUS 690 ORAL THERMOMETER
by WELCH ALLYN
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
SureTemp® Plus 690
Help your facility improve staff productivity and patient safety with the SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer. The SureTemp 690 Thermometer is fast—capturing approximately 4- to 6-second oral, 10- to 13-second rectal or pediatric axillary and 12- to 15-second adult axillary temperatures. Featuring the technology that sets the standard for accuracy, you can have confidence the SureTemp 690 will deliver accurate, repeatable readings on patients of all age groups. The removable/interchangeable oral/axillary and rectal probes and probe wells are designed to help you reduce the risk of cross contamination, for staff satisfaction and patient safety.
- Fast: quickly captures accurate readings on all patient types
- Large LCD displays temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Convenient storage for 25 probe covers
- Last temperature recall button
- Optional security wall mount
- Takes approximately 6,000 readings on 3 AA batteries
- Interchangeable, removable wells to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination